Monday, October 5, 2009

Find Your Strongest Life!

Find Your Strongest Life by Marcus Buckingham was unlike any book I have ever read. It was not like a self-help book, but it was packed with encouragement and simple ideas to help you find what makes your life strong. Not only did it offer statistical studies, real life stories of women who made changes to live their strongest life, but it was full of practical ideas of how everyone can live their own strong life. The strong life test (found at StrongLifeTest.com) opened my eyes to new ways I can live my life with success, happiness, and living strong!!! The test showed me my lead and supporting roles in areas where I am at my best. The book also shared what each role looked liked and gave me ideas of where I would best be suited with my roles in all areas of life!

No comments: